Photo by Melody

Michigan Gardening: Stacey's Packing Party Sign -up and pot luck, 1 by Fairy1004

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Fairy1004

In reply to: Stacey's Packing Party Sign -up and pot luck

Forum: Michigan Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Stacey's Packing Party Sign -up and pot luck
Fairy1004 wrote:
I think I am more excited about seeing you all then getting the plants!!LOL I see Connie a lot and as soon as I get to working again will be commissioning Dan for a couple outlets in the basement, and have seen everyone but Dori I think at least once since the last time:)

Do you all think that the basement was roomy enough for our purposes?? Julie-did you say you were bringing a table?? What time are ya'll planning on being here?? I wanted to start early again-hope to have more prepped than last time-need to get busy and get some more ink and boxes-time is running out way too quickly for me!!LOL

Loretta-don't forget my goodies:) Check out what I made this weekend in the pic below-as of right now I have crocus blooming, mini iris, and hyacinths are starting-hopefully I will have some tulips going when you all come!! I am upset about all the heaving this winter-even my edging was heaved!! And several heuchera, iris and other things:(

JULIE-can you keep a running list of the stuff that is being brought?? And where is the world is DORI?? My mom is coming too-will see what she is bringing-she is coming down today...