Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 33, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 33

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 33
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.. Very chilly here this morning but looks like being a nice day as it warms a bit. I spent yesterday tidying up a lot of pots and repotting some Angels. I have lots of buds coming on my zygos so should be a really nice show when they all flower. I put up a hanging shelf to take the overflow of cuttings I had on the floor in there. I can barely move around in there now but I love it like that.
I am waiting impatiently for more Angels to flower . I have my first Nerine for the season out.
Hello Shelly (Q) I bet you are counting the days to your time off. I hope you enjoy it and get a lot done. Mya, how is your garden going now. It must look wonderful up there now.
Hello Cody, Enjoy your day. I do like your Dogwood picture, They are lovely trees.
Shelly (V) Like you, I think the hanging succulents look good. I have a few here among my other hanging plants, the Aporo cacti. The only trouble is , I can't hang them high enough and have to keep chopping the bottoms off.
Hello Sammut, you did well with your cuttings, they will certainly do well in your lovely yard.
Steve, I do like that red Spider Lily. I love bulbs and pop them everywhere. I like the surprise of them coming up after you forgot where they were.
Dmail me with your address for the Vallotta.
Brian the idea of a BarB Q sounds great. I'll go a large juicy steak anytime. Lots of onions too.
You can do the honors and we'll have it out on the patio. I'll make extra cakes.
Kat, I knew you were hiding out the back. . Have you been annoying that "lovely" fenceman again ?
You know, I haven't seen that snake of yours around lately, maybe he went back to your place.
Hello Colleen. Enjoy your weekend visitors and happy birthday.
Hello to Chrissy, Sue and everyone else out there. I am off out in the sun to talk to my plants.
Have a great day and enjoy the cakes.
Chocolate Mint Squares
Jean.