Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 33, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 33

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 33
wrote:
But jean you found Glass House Angel ...a most beautiful little yellow furry bell ...it has a delious honey smell too! so you already hit the jackpot there ...I think he is a great one to breed with! will yours open soon do you think? ...oh boy did we have a storm ... huge winds ...sidewards rain ...and spectacular lightening cracking right over our home last night. Of course that mean't the power going out 3 times causing plenty of problems all over the place ...
hi sammut ...how much rain did you cop? I have large polystyrene boxes around the place (I leave them to catch rain) and they filled to about 8 inches high! ...I place pots in them to have a drink from the bottom usually and they were drowning. I hope plenty of it fell into the right places. I think it is a wonderful way to make new gardening friends sammut ...swapping cuttings, I am sure they will be very happy with those babies of yours.
Hi to all the furry ones and their owners ...a big wave to everyone ...I have to go clean up some mess out there and pot cuttings and plants ... 33C so they say, the grass will grow a foot! I can actually see plants that have grown a bit overnight from the charged rain ...it is the best fertilizer of all.
jean look this is one of your Datura seeds flowering(thankyou :-)) ...a bit knocked around but still cute ...thank you, this is the first time I have ever seen a real one ...after the storm last night you could smell it ...delicious!
Have a wonderful day everyone!