Photo by Melody

Ohio River Valley Gardening: ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 149 It's time to play in the dirt!, 1 by joycet

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joycet

In reply to: ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 149 It's time to play in the dirt!

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 149 It's time to play in the dirt!
joycet wrote:
Glad to see you Marcy. :o) :-)

And everyone else too, for that matter!

Morning all!

Meant to get up at 6:30 to be ready for my dad to get here at 7:30. Bill woke me at 7:00 and said, "What time did you want to get up?" So a very FAST shower, needed to wash my hair and that always takes a few minutes longer, but with s swipe at makeup and the blow dryer to just my bangs, I was ready when he got here at 7:30. His appt. was for 8:00 in Springboro, and lord knows it doesn't take a half hour to get there, but that's one thing about my folks, they don't EVER want to be late for anything. That's his 3rd and final acupuncture for a while (at least a month) but he got the name of a surgeon and will probably go see him for at least a consult.

The friends that we travel with and eat out with a lot had a rude awakening in the wee hours yesterday morning. Mark's dad had an aneurysm and by the time they got to Miami Valley he was gone. He was 81 years old. Sad thing is, he's to be buried Friday, Mark's birthday. :O(

So with Jim's Mom, and now Mark's Dad, I wonder who will be number 3.

Okay, I'm ready to post some pictures!

Here is the beginning of the pond build.