Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #32, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: TEA ROOM #32

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #32
wrote:
I can see him ...isn't he beautiful! ...flat battery huh! well I guess it can't be all that bad if your little feathered friend popped in.
Your sedum is lovely colleen ...
My yackety thread went up in smoke as usual ...
shelley for kids I remember all that ...that awful smell too ...I baked (low heat) some orange and manderine skins in the oven sprinkled with cinnamon and that freshened the home a bit but the smellof the burned fields all around went on for weeks ...a sort of a mouldering rotting smell ... horrible.I hope everything returns to normal very quickly for you there and all the others are still very much in our thoughts.
Hi sammut glad you found the note! I know you look forward to the weekend ...here it comes!
mya are you copping any of that black stuff on the water around your way ...a shocking thing and coming right on top of floods and hurricanes ...
No doubt the fellas are off playing with the cryptics ...happy weekend!
leisa ...ann ...cestrum ...sue ... marleneanne ...kat... margaret ...teresa ...lesley ... cody ...lee ...and everyone having a quick look through the tea house window ... I hope you have a most enjoyable/peaceful/happy weekend ...go gardening and you will.

This message was edited Mar 13, 2009 11:40 AM