Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #32, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM #32

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #32
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Jean I'm glad that the epis are taking off now. The ones that you sent me are ready to be put into hanging pots now. Am waiting to see if happy birthday brings me any pots. The irises are doing fine. and I think it was a daylily that you sent as well, it has all new shoots on it. the other bulbs are having a wee sleep at the moment .All the pieces of geraniums are ready to go out as well. I have still got a lot of work to do. Keeps me sane. The pic is of my grapes still ripening on the vine. I told the black bird that I would share the grapes with him and he wasn't to take them all like he did the cherries. little sod. We haven't had any rain here. I could smell it when I got up this morning but no sign of it here. The sky last night was fantastic and I thought that we were going to get a thunder storm, but by the time I was ready to go to bed the stars were out. Hi Brical hope you're keeping well, Sammut you too. Chrissy how is your hubby now.? I hope everyone else is well and happy gardening. talk later. Colleen.