Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Flowering in March 09, 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: Flowering in March 09

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Flowering in March 09
weed_woman wrote:
Chrissy, wow, how bizarre! I'm sure my friends party would have been an interesting experience, but these days, I am feeling quite sedate, and not really up to the whole tribal dancing, way out rituals e.t.c. I'd rather have a cup of tea, (or a glass of wine) and go to bed early with a bromeliad book!
I don't know about you, but the format on this thread is really wide, and I have to scroll accross!
Yes, Swale, = dry drain. We learned about them at Tafe. I might have to look into those Magnolias, but where would I put it? he, he.
Dalfyre, guess whats at the end of the swale, and to the left of the lawn? A great gravel dirveway, big enough for 4 semi's! On the other hand, if you went right, you can wander around the gardens that border the house, or stroll through the flower garden by means of the pathways. I spend most of my free time walking around my yard. (Always taking a weed bucket and secateurs with me of course). I love it.
Here, stroll through the flower garden, if you can get passed my guards! he, he.