Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 31, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 31

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 31
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. A bit chilly here this morning. Just got back from walking the kids to school. I have a lot of repotting to do. I'm going to have to start moving plants around as I've run out of space again. I've put all the epi cuttings under the Nectarine tree for the moment until I get hanging pots for them. Then I'll have to find hanging space. Oh the dilemas of having so many plants. Has anyone seen the Sedum called Autumn Joy? Mine has just started to colour. The heads are about as big as saucers, and would have 20 or more heads. It puts on a brilliant show for months. I especially love it when the flowers turn a bronzy colour, [they're pink first]. I'll get a pic when they've more colour. Does anyone know what my pic is today? It selfseeds, and is really pretty when it's all covered with these 1inch purple pompoms.All of the plants are getting a bit of respite from the sun with these overcast days. and us too. Well had better go and do something. talk later. Hope everyone is well. Colleen