Help Me Understand This

Bessemer City, NC(Zone 7b)

What the ???

R.

I'M FABULOUSLY WEALTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE A WHOLE YARD FULL OF THESE THINGS, AND ALMOST ALL OF THEM HAVE THREE OR MORE FLOWERS EACH!!!!!!!!
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S SEE...I'LL BUY A DIAMOND TIARA, A DUSENBURG, A MINK COAT, THE NEW YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY, A BUSH BABY, A KANGAROO....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RICH!!!!!!!!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

That's someone who REALLY doesn't want to part with his "3 headed" amaryllis. Different!

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

andidandi,

They are trying to be humorous or exhibiting a mental defect. Based on that price I am a millioniare, because I have the even rarer 5 headed Hippeastrum.

Thumbnail by DaleTheGardener

I checked and the auction doesn't end on April 1st........

R.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Somebody better tell eBay!

Well, he's certainly going to pay a nice listing fee for his joke. I wonder if he realizes that.

Oh Dale, how much, how much !!!!???????

:-O

Actually, I was wrong. Since no one will buy it he avoids the larger fee. Looks like it will only cost him around $6.00 in fees.

Mobile, AL

Sounds like a big publicity stunt to me, and who knows?

Maybe, it will actually work? It is a way to get your name known...

It'll be interesting to watch to see if it does. He/She may also be totally frustrated by the bidding process.

I don't know. I have never purchased from ebay, but I do like to browse, but not that often.

Ann

You never know, maybe one could even sell a house in Vermont to a Hippeastrums fan.........

R.

Robertstown, Australia(Zone 10a)

Who Hoo, I'm in the drivers seat, last year one of mine had two stems, both with 6 florets each!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Don't you think I could get more than them for this one with no stem? I thought about the circus but wow maybe I could sell it for a million on ebay. Hey why not 2 mil?

Thumbnail by ilovejesus99
Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Another picture.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Last one. .Do you think I could be rich selling just this one. Boy think of all the amaryllis I could buy and resell
on ebay. I had a 2 headed Papillo That has to be rare. But I like no neck better.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

I've had a couple of those nonecks Amaryllis also. Now I know what to call them "no necks"

How much am I bid for this one that blooms without sepals or petals!?

(Am make that at least $10, 000 cash, umarked bills, of course!)

Thumbnail by raydio

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.