Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: February Daily Weather - Spring is around the corner!, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: February Daily Weather - Spring is around the corner!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February Daily Weather - Spring is around the corner!
marsue wrote:
Thanks for the new thread, Sharon. Adina's snowdrops are lovely as are your red berries.
Kiska: have a good time with your daughter and family!! Nice snow-covered-peak photo.
Ric: when do hellebores bloom? I have one that a friend gave me last year--it is a green hellebore. Your other "round-the-corner" pics are nice, too.
EB: your daffodils are beautiful!
Quoting: Spring fever is a serious affliction--even if it's probably a few weeks premature.

EB: how true! It is spring fever time around our neighborhood, too! It was a beautiful week-end with temps in the high 60's and low 70's, tree frogs croaking, kites in the sky, daffodils poking up out of the ground--all harbingers of spring, although we know that old man winter will rear his head again before spring actually arrives. We had two snows in March, last year! :o((
It was 58º on my backporch at 7:30 a.m. and the sun was shining brightly. I had my coffee while sitting in the porch swing. Very nice! Rain coming in this afternoon, though.

Today
PM T-Showers / Wind
High 70°F
Precip 60%
Wind: S 20 mph
Max. Humidity: 67%
UV Index: 2 Low
Sunrise: 7:00 AM CT
Avg. High: 54°F
Record High: 73°F (1999)
Tonight: Showers Early
Overnight Low 56°F
Precip 40%
Wind: SSW 14 mph
Max. Humidity: 82%
Sunset: 5:45 PM CT
Avg. Low: 30°F
Record Low: 5°F (1979)

Poor Friday--he's so bored--no toys at all to play with!!