Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: February Daily Weather Going for warm!, 1 by Kelli

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Kelli

In reply to: February Daily Weather Going for warm!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February Daily Weather  Going for warm!
Kelli wrote:
The Super Bowl was great. I found a lot of the commercials to be infantile. We watch a lot of sports and the commercials tend to be either infantile or macho. They seem to be aiming for the stereotypical 20-something males. (No offense intended to the nonstereotypical 20-something males who are reading this.)

We have to get the front of the house treated for termites. :-(

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 10:51 AM PST on February 03, 2009
75 °F
Clear
Humidity: 15%
Dew Point: 24 °F
Wind: Calm
Pressure: 30.10 in (Falling)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 4 out of 16
Clouds: Clear -
(Above Ground Level)

I have been trying to get over nasal spray addiction. I know you're picturing some wasted, stoned, California hippy thing, but it's not as bizarre as it sounds. If you use over-the-counter nasal spray for too long, your sinus get dependant on it and won't stay open without it. Eventually, they won't stay open with it, either. I had reached that point and stopped cold turkey. Yesterday was miserable. It was like having a really bad cold. Decongestant didn't work, steam didn't work, camphor didn't work. The only thing to help much was to put an ice pack on my face. Also, if I layed on my side, one side of my head would stay open pretty well. Anyway, the worst of that is over now. I can breathe pretty well today with the aid of decongestant tablets and camphor.

picture from Saturday