Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 25, 1 by Awchid

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Awchid

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 25

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 25
Awchid wrote:
Lovely plant Chrissy, nice to see a full size one. I have just bought one with the new Angels. ( Mussenda frondosa). The white leaves with the orange flowers is quite a novelty.. Sorry I haven't been too sociable, I have kept up with the theads though.. I finally answered a cryptic and found I was about a day late.. Not to worry that's par for the course at the moment I may be off line for a while next week.
I have a hospital appointment then I'm going back to my other place for a few days down time.. I have been busy trying to catch up with all the things that need to be done so they can be put on hold for a while.. Today was spent dead heading the roses.. Tomorrow wll be spraying weeds. That darn portulaca weed is a real curse and after cleaning my driveway it is now covered in the weed so spraying is a must.. I am also going to have to plant some of the plants waiting for a home as They may not get watered.. Have a good weekend you all.. Try not to end up with brain meltdown from the cryptics.. Dalfyre you'll have to hold up the Kiwi's end on your own at the moment I'm afraid as I seem to be totally out of commission ..
Lesley