Hibiscus: YOUR OPINION REQUESTED, 1 by WQP

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright WQP

In reply to: YOUR OPINION REQUESTED

Forum: Hibiscus

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of YOUR OPINION REQUESTED
WQP wrote:
Thank you redheadedwonder11, much appreciated.

TroubleX2, I just have 84 adult hibiscus plants in which some I have two of them, about 178 or a little more that are between one and a half to two foot tall that I planted last year from the seeds I collected from the crossings I did of the first 84 plants I brought a year and a half ago, don't know yet what may comes out of them yet, the picture that I ask to rate was the fist plant to bloom of the 178. Also 14 that just stated to sprout from seed I planted three weeks ago that are about one inch high. one thing I can tell you is that for some reason some of the plant have a total different leaf patter or growth habit. In total, about 250 if I some them all.

About the day-lilies, they get sun light all day long just as they did the only time they ever did bloom, I even cross pollinated them, got seed, plants stated to grow from seed, but no more flower, I had about 200 new plant from seed, but since the parent plant fell to bloom again I just abandoned them. Still have parent plant and some of the seedling are still alive. looks like the weather is to hot for them to bloom, they may need a colder period in a colder place than here to re-bloom.

Wilfred

#1 "Neon Morning"

This message was edited May 16, 2009 7:10 PM