Communities > Forums

Image Copyright tillysrat

In reply to: Tilly's Little Acre

Forum: Pacific Northwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Tilly's Little Acre
tillysrat wrote:
Hope you all enjoyed today.
My poor DH tried so hard to get me a turkey dinner, but alas he failed. Does a chicken burrito count? Don't get me wrong, to me its just another day and food is food. Its the family I miss the most working this weird hours. Thank goodness I have you All to talk to or I would go nuts. You are my family. I talk to you more than I do my own. I never see them.

Just a note: To say, I talk to Carla the other day. Its hard with my hours and hers, to connect. She caught me as I was getting ready for leave for work. I had called her the night before.
She says Hi to all and misses you. The surgery has not gone well as predicted, she is not coming back out of as well as they thought she would. Setting is impossible for her at this time, and so that makes it hard to use the puter. Laying down or walking is all thats comfy. And you know its very hard to use a puter that way. I so hopes she sells the house and gets to go to Arizona, the weather here is not doing her any good.

Back to the mess. LOL
The junk cars are all not my DHs, there are my son's, and my brother's and mine ( that I have killed) LOL 2 in one year.
In the line up, White one is DH's, Red one has been sold and its mate (other side of yard 'Runs' but has other problems) He was suppose to take them last month, but has issues. brown one Is my bros. runs has starter problems. Little blue car Sons, going to junk yard but has no wheels. Sorry I had to explain, all Pix's fault LOL
Also in that pic is my DH's little trailer and thats his storage for his tools that he uses on the wood pile we get from the contractor that sell scrap wood and he puts special pieces to store for other uses or later projects. He built a frame around the front of it for me to plant in. Another one to paint LOL
And yes there are going. where the Red truck is setting is where I what to put my gazebo thats in the back yard. This is just the frame.

This message was edited Nov 28, 2008 12:29 AM

This message was edited Nov 28, 2008 1:01 AM