Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: Novembers Dail Weather - Season Changes, 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: Novembers Dail Weather - Season Changes

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Novembers  Dail Weather - Season Changes
billyporter wrote:
Oops, I'm behind again. I read, but computer is slow so I couldn't open every picture.

Marylyn, you are a beautiful family. The bunnies are adorable!

Rann, I've got a few Christmas toys ordered already. We don't get a lot, so I guess I'm almost done :o) (We just celebrate with my Dad, Daughter, SIL and the 2 boys

Joey, the iris was a rebloomer. Immortality.

Thank you Marsue (Yum picture)

Sharon, I thought it was a dahlia, but I wasn't going to say anything :o)

Kelli, enemy or not, cool picture!!

Sharon, lovely start up picture!

Indy, Pepper, I agree with both of you :o)

Kiska, laughing over all the moose! Lovely bling!

EarlyBloomer, I love the black and white picture with the barn the only color!! We're going thru Indian Summer too! Tomorrow is THE last nice day! The kettle cleaned up nice. I love the yard and trees!

Kwanjin, giggling over the sled!! Or lack of :o)

Sharon, I love the sun streaking down the ocean.

Rann, we're there for you!! I wish it could be more. We put lights up the other day. Not all of them, just the house, garages and shed. Helping another child in your own time of need. You are an angel.

Deb, I hand my apple crown to you! WOW, JW is growing so fast!! He's adorable in his costume!

Kelli, I love the wide open space!! That is the sort of pictures my jigsaw puzzles are. I only do scenery. Nice hawks! We are seeing a comeback of the red tails around here. Kingbirds have a nice yellow belly.

Ric, we're to get rain Thursday.

Kiska, that's a beautiful sky !!

Sharon, that is a pretty flower!

Kwanjin, those dumpster kitties make the best pets LOL!!

72* sun thru clouds and breezy. It's really supposed to pick up later. Got my vote in. Now just waiting for the final tally.

Our old freezer gave out and they didn't have the same size. I had to go smaller. I kept out a chicken to fry, bony pieces to boil and pick the meat off and zucchini for a cake. The freezer is now just level full.

Chicken ''stone'' soup