Photo by Melody

Weather: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?
MySharona wrote:
Celia – Thanks : ) My snaps are toast. I have one little cluster left, will have to replenish next year.
Marsue - I can’t wait to see Jester all bloomed out.
Pepper – Love your temps : )
Kelli – Now I have to look up who Nez Perce Ford was! Beautiful spot for a picnic, you are photogenic! The Scrub Jay is pretty, seems to be quite social too. I nknow you are really looking forward to the Santa Ana winds (NOT). Great pictures : )
Joey – Good luck on the job decision! What’s EVOC training and water service benefits?
Kiska – It cost almost a dollar a mile to make that trip. That’s incredible. A marshmallow roast sounds nice, but still too hot here for it. Nice fire pit!

78.4 °F / 25 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 66 °F / 19 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/hfrom the North
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 29.83 in / 1010.0 hPa (Falling)
Heat Index: 81 °F / 27 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 1 out of 16
Clouds: Few 4400 ft / 1341 m
Scattered Clouds 8000 ft / 2438 m
Scattered Clouds 13000 ft / 3962 m

Now
Through 745 PM...isolated showers and thunderstorms continue to develop across northeast Florida. The showers area moving east at 5 to 10 mph. The heaviest showers will move into near Dunnellon...Ocala and Belleview. Expect brief gusty winds...heavy downpours and dangerous lightning with thunderstorm.

Tonight
Partly cloudy with a 20% chance of showers early in the evening then mostly clear. Low 67. South winds 5 to 10 mph.

Cannas still blooming