Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?, 1 by kiska

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kiska

In reply to: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?
kiska wrote:
36*~ overcast w/steel gray clouds that are ominous.
Well, the date for my daughter/family to move to Washington state has been set. They all fly out on October 15th. She/my husband drove out last week; she picked up the key, put up curtains, stocked the pantry and my husband left gifts in the gkids' new rooms. They made it down in 4 days/ driving 15 hours a day.
Flying back to Alaska takes only 3 1/2 hours.
The cost for driving out came to $2,100 for 2,400 miles and that included at least one hot meal a day and a couple of nights/motel.
Joey~JW's shirt sounds so cute~glad you've got two offers from which to choose.
MySharona~now, that's cute and so pretty.
kelli~very beautiful setting for a picnic and I think you're waay too hard on yourself:))
kwanjin~good luck to your husband~sounds great.
Sugarweed~loved the Coleous trivia and the story of the professor's quit.
se_eds~thanks for all the ideas for parsley; really a big help as I just couldn't think of a thing. Guess it's time to get creative.
Thanks, too, for all the ideas from the others here.
marsue~here, the hoses have been put away/the water turned off outside and the snow shovels put in place.
Have a good day outdoors watering; sounds pleasant.
Dyson~not quite sure what an "air handler" is, but hopefully it's not a dangerous job:))
pepper~sounds good there.
7:30pm ~ another view of the bonfire/marshmallow roast.