Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?
music2keep wrote:
Hi! It's a cool 70° outside..gonna get down into the 40's tonight.! Nothing like having the windows open! :D
At Dublin...
Fair: 70°F
Feels like: 70°F
Barometer: 30 in
Dewpoint: 61°
Humidity: 73%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 6 mph SSW
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 7:06 PM
UV Index: 4 Moderate
Observed at Dublin / New River Valley.

Kelli, Thanks. :) I can certainly see why that is your fave picnic spot! And you are so to photogenic! One things for sure...you have mastered your new camera! :D
Sidney, Yes it's Golden Rod. It was very showy this year! Love that (those) Coleous! Thanks for the new desktop. :)
Marsue, These 2 jobs are totally in opposite directions. They both are office jobs, but one has the potential of being an 'outside' job & the other one requires me to have a CDL. I used to have one, but it has run out years ago. I have also had EVOC training. Both of these places have called me...I didn't go lookin'. LOL! Ya think that maybe I could play them against each other a little. No, in all seriousness I need to find out about the water service benefits....Very Key!
Well, I need to go turn in a resume...

Joey