Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?
MySharona wrote:
Sidney – Congratulations! I’m so happy for you!
Se_eds – I’m glad you finally got some rain! I use parsley in almost every meal I make. I use mine so much the plant gets too small and I have to buy another...
Joey – JW has an Alaskan sense of humor LOL (moose)! Pretty cluster of flowers. Make a list of the pros and cons of the jobs. It’s mostly all about the benefits, needless to say especially the medical…sheesh it's crazy how much Medicare has paid to the doctors, hopsitals, etc...
Celia – I’m very glad Darrell has decided to quit smoking. Beware – he will get grumpy, but that is short term. Here's a link for y'all. It's the benefits of quitting by day, month year, etc...
"Within the first 20 minutes of quitting, the healing process begins."

http://quitsmoking.about.com/cs/afterquitting/a/after_quitti...

72.7 °F / 22.6 °C
Overcast
Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 66 °F / 19 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 29.92 in / 1013.1 hPa (Falling)
Heat Index: 73 °F / 23 °C
Visibility: 3.0 miles / 4.8 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 4000 ft / 1219 m
Mostly Cloudy 13000 ft / 3962 m
Overcast 20000 ft / 6096 m

Areas of fog in the morning...otherwise mostly cloudy with a 20% chance of showers...then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 85. East winds 5 to 10 mph.

Taken yesterday from my front door towards the cul-de-sac - suns rays shining through :)