Cannas: Canna #4, 1 by LhasaLover

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright LhasaLover

In reply to: Canna #4

Forum: Cannas

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Canna #4
LhasaLover wrote:
here is a pic of what remains of the stairs.. he said if they will let him ... he may try to rebuild them enough to try to get some of their things out if it is stable enough.. that is a door sitting on one of the cross pieces.. otherwise, there are no risers there or treads to step on... just some of the side pieces and part of the wall is still there.. you can see outside ... that is her cedar chest and a trash can from.. well, somewhere! LOL

Yes, they don't ask for a lot of help, you did not hear a lot about people crying for help after Wilma in the Keys either. Their whole island got wiped out then and the only help they got was on day 3 the national guard came by and gave them a bag of ice and a meal in a styrofoam tray... that was it! My parents sent them $8,000 then to help buy a new car.. lost both vehicles and the motor to the boat and all his tools... generator etc... they got more out this time.... but lost their home.... seems worse this time eventhough they got more out because they don't have a place to live. Their house survived last time... just lost stuff. Interesting how it works out.

Hey, Pepper... had the pads and rotors on my van replaced last month.. was only $149 for all.. the people who did it were great. found a small little garage who do personal great work here... now I finally have good place to take my vehicles.

Tammie