Photo by Melody

Weather: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?
MySharona wrote:
Well, I'm too far behind LOL!
Happy Birthday Joey - hope you had a wonderful day :)
Happy Anniversary Adina - the cake looks delicious and I hope you had a wonderful day too :)

Gary had a blood transfusion on Saturday 2.5 bags, 10 hours. The stent on his kidney will not be removed today due to the transfusion. He became anemic and 0 platelets and was whiter than white - scary.

I had to work on Saturday, got a lot done yesterday. We had a beautiful weekend. The white eggplant, broccoli and squash have all be transplanted. Forgot to add the lime, will do that after work today.

68.7 °F / 20.4 °C
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 62 °F / 17 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 29.98 in / 1015.1 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 5.0 miles / 8.0 kilometers

Now
Through 730 am...patchy fog is expected across the area producing visibilities of generally around 4 to 6 miles. A few locations may have visibilities of 1 mile or less near the Jacksonville Metro area...Green Cove Springs...Palatka...and Brunswick. Motorists should remain alert for sudden changes in visibility...especially in low spots and near marshes...rivers...creeks or lakes.

Today
Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. A 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 85. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

Kiska - don't look. This little tree frog was smaller than my "pinky" fingernail. Just off center, snuggled on the leaf in front of the bellpepper.