Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: Sept. Daily Weather, Part II What's happening in your yard?, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: Sept. Daily Weather, Part II What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Sept. Daily Weather, Part II What's happening in your yard?
music2keep wrote:
Hi! :D We had a great day today. It was 73° & breezy :D Great!
At Bluefield...
70°F (Feels like 70°F)
Sunrise: 07:08
Sunset: 19:30
Humidity: 51%
Visibility: 10.0 m
Clear
Wind: VRB3
Barometer: 30.21

Sharon, Sorry that Gary had such a bad day yesterday...he's ever in my thoughts & prayers. Your pics of the Flit are Great! :D (btw...I gave JW bunches & bunches of 'smoochies'! ;)
Celia, LOL the add on the door is soooo funny. I feel sure that they get lots of business! I just love a fun atmosphere!
E_B, LOL Thanks....It's hard to believe that he has been w/ us an entire year! :D I'm glad that the wind didn't do Too much damage to ya..you'll have some good dirt next year! ;) I Love the window!
Ric! Watch out for those bees! I'd bet that was a weird sound! :-O The Yellow Jackets are really bad here this year. I found out that they really like the Joe Pie Weed & Boneset(?)(sp). Hope all of the power gets restored soon. It must be a real head ache.
Se_eds, I think that we got the same weather that you did...not much rain, either. I love the Lily. :) Such a different color! LOL (about the sweating) I love the cool better too, now. :D
Dyson, LOL on the 'sortadark'! Sunrise, indeed! ;)
Marsue, there is a big article in the NG magazine about the Ozark National Forest! So! Neat! :D (Hurricane Creek Wilderness)(Over the ridges & thru the woods)
Kiska, Love the Mooses! :) It looks as if it is really getting to be fall there...

The answer to the trivia is...B
In the Northern Hemisphere, if you stand with your back to the surface wind, then turn clockwise about 30 degrees, lower pressure will be to your left.

Today's trivia is...
Who is the Hadley Cell named after?
a) Hadley Adams
b) Adam Hadley
c) George Hadley
d) Hadley Georges

Good Nite
Joey