Photo by Melody

Weather: Sept. Daily Weather, Part II What's happening in your yard?, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: Sept. Daily Weather, Part II What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Sept. Daily Weather, Part II What's happening in your yard?
marsue wrote:
Great opening pic of the TV, Ric! Looks as if 'he' was right on top of you--you must have a really good camera--not that the photographer has anything to do with it--LOL!!
Joey: pretty yellow flower/ Hooray--JW is walking! Now you'll not get any rest for chasing him around! LOL It's been too long since we have had a JW "fix". We need them more often! :o))
Celia: gorgeous sunset! Pretty MG, too. Great pic of Darrell--Pau won't smile when he knows you are taking his picture which makes it seem as if he is somewhat angry even when he isn't . Oh, well--that's my man! LOL
Deb: love the pic of the river and the cypress trees--very serene looking (also "snakey"--reminds me of some of the river scenes in southern Arkansas which are also snakey-- water moccasins!)
EB: love the "window"--very colorful! I want a garden like yours! LOL
Sharon: sorry to hear about Gary's veins--A port will make it easier for him, hopefully. Very pretty NOID rose. Looks somewhat like my Chrysler Imperial in color. Another good pic of the anole and the hummer (You should write a poem about those two!)
Marylyn: praying that you and your family and the others in your area will be safe!

It is absolutely gorgeous here at the moment. Not a cloud in the sky and currently 75ºF. However, this will change starting tonight with increasing cloudiness and higher rain chances. Ike is supposed to come directly across Arkansas according to the latest models so we are quite likely to get a LOT of rain. However, this is a fast-moving storm according to the weather people so it should be out of here by Sunday evening after coming in on Saturday evening. We are already water-logged in areas of the state from Gustav and the expected rain will bring even more flooding, unfortunately.

Well, I am off this morning to a mini-RU at Kathy Ann's. She is a DGer who lives about 40 miles from me. There are about 10 of us from Arkansas and Mississippi who are getting together to help her dig up some of her daylilies that she is giving away. Looking forward to a good time with fellow DGer's--lots of food, talk, and plant trading, too!

This is a pic of a wild MG that sprung up in my flower bed. I pulled up the vine after I took the picture because it is a "thug" and would have taken over my flower bed. The bloom is pretty, though.

Y'all have a good day! Marylyn--be safe!