Photo by Melody

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
marsue wrote:
Marylyn: Those "exersaucers" certainly are a great thing! Little bunny looked happy in hers.
Celia: nice rainbow! :o))
Rann: loved the tour! Yes, indeed, wading is mandatory!--especially if one is pretty in pink! LOL
Kiska: that ash cloud certainly was ominous looking! 4 grandkids under 9 at one time! You are brave! However, I seem to recall having done that myself--my gkids loved those bucket of beads where they could make different shapes by putting them on a template. When they were finished I would iron them (literally) and Voila!--a neat looking coaster or whatever you wanted to use it for. I can't tell you how many of those things I have stuck away in drawers around here! LOL It sure kept them occupied, though.
EB: great fireworks shot!
Se_eds: I absolutely love the color of that sweet pea! I'm usually not much for pink flowers but that one--WOW!
Deb: I'm glad your BoP had no major damage. Do you bring yours inside in the winter?
Joey: waving back at'cha! :o)) Yep, JW will be giving you a merry chase once he starts walking! Glad your DH and DB got the lawnmower fixed.
Kelli:
Quoting:(How to do you borrow a socket? Those things are attached to the house.)

LOLOL

It's 64º here right now--wonderful! We haven't had a temp that low in quite some time!
High today forecast to be 90º. The "cool front" continues! LOL

Sunrise this morning