Photo by Melody

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
music2keep wrote:
Hey Everybody!! (((waving))) I finally made it back! The only thing that I got done while JW took a nap was to clean the house. SO I just waited for his mommy to get home before I did anything outside. Actually DH & myself took JW out on the deck for a good laugh. Then after Emily came & got him we both set into working on the yard. Then I got to laugh some more! :D I'm always going next door to visit DB & DSIL; George said "Now is your chance to go visiting." HA!!! The lawn mower messed up & he was sending me next door to borrow a socket! LOL! - not sugar, not flour, but a socket! After 2 trips over there DB finally followed me back to the house & together they got it fixed. By that time it was almost to late to do what I wanted to really do...I have thoughts of moving lots of flowers (come fall). I have a new (large) bed in mind, I was gonna plot & mark, but I have a lot of it in my head & I suppose that is where it will stay until next week end.
The temp today was great! It got to 77° & at the moment it's 63°, Dyson Dark & the night critters are going strong. What a wonderful sound! Actually it would be a great night to be on the river fishin'!

Marylyn, That contraption looks pretty neat, but a walker will have to do, I guess. He's already trying to stand alone (for just a few seconds at a time). My but he's a busy little fella! I don't remember Garrett or Emily Ever being that busy! I think that he'll be like Jack & run every where! Maybe I'm just older & feeling the strain more. :)

Marsue! Yeah!! You did it! :DI have a feeling that you will get some more right, too. :) 'Love the hummer views! I have been trying to take pics of mine, but I haven't gotten any worth keeping yet. There were plenty out there when we were laughing at JW, but I certainly wasn't interested then! :D

Kiska, I think that 4! would totally wear me out! At this point I have to be ever-vigilant. Can I come up & go hiking w/ you all? The scenery! :-O Those boulders look Huge! Well, you know that I could live up there, but DH would have no part of it. Too much LA blood in his veins. He's a flat-lander, for sure.

Deb, those clouds are nasty looking! No wonder you had the downpour! Great Shots!

Rann, Looks like you were on some rough terrain & the video! Beautiful! I would go on that road in a heart beat if I could see something like that! :-O To tell the truth there used to be some roads around here somewhat like that, but they have closed them down to 'thru-traffic".

Se_eds, Glad you got some more rain! :D And your Sweet Peas are Gorgeous! I sniched some seed pods from one of my neighbors yesterday, so maybe I'll have them next year. ;)

E_B, Great shot (as always) was that on the 4th? :D Did you use a filter for that shot? (just curious)

Well, I had better go. I'll come back tomorrow evening to give the trivia answer (state fair tomorrow)
Have a great week end!
Joey