Photo by Melody

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 1 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
rannveig wrote:
Good afternoon :-)

It's a wet day here today, we've had some really heavy rainshowers today. Almost calm though and a high around 58°F. Sunrise today was at 4:53 and sunset will be at 10:14 pm.

Hi Joey :-) (waving back) :-) lol Great photos - the energizer pooch ran out of energy?? lol Didn't think that could happen ;-) Pretty plants.

Sharon - the lizard stealing a dring is so cute :-)

EB - love the making hay photo.

Kiska - wonderful photos, both of the moose and hatcher's pass - looks like home ;-) lol

Pepper - glad there wasn't more damage from the storm!

We went on a day trip on Sunday - didn't go as far as planned since we got a late start ..... but it was nice getting out of town. It was raining in town, but dry where we went although heavily overcast ......

The road to Thingvellir .... the pipeline along the road delivers hot water to the Reykjavik area. The cyclists are tourists for sure - why people think it's a good idea to travel on bike around Iceland I will never know ...... I used to think it was something they'd only try once, until I met a couple from the Netherlands a few years ago that had been here many times and absolutely loved it. I still don't get it. lol

Have a good day everyone!

Rann