Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! It's a really nice 66° outside & a little foggy. I'll need to make this short - gotta get ready for work.
At Dublin ( on the mountain)...
Clear: 75°F (which seems unreal)
Feels like: 75°F
Barometer: 30.1 in
Dewpoint: 68°
Humidity: 78%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 3 mph WNW
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
UV Index: 0 Low

E_B, Love the "making hay" pic! Everybody around here has had a time putting up their hay. THey can't get it dry before the next rain. But I'd rather have some rain than no rain. :) How's the new grandbaby doin'?
Thanks Sharon, Jack always wears himself out. By late afternoon he's always plum tuckered! :D Cute Lizard! And your canna is Great! How is Gary today? (always in my mind - many prayers)
Kelli, I hate that you 'lost' your Koi! I sounds as if it may be a racoon, I think that your netting would be torn up otherwise.
Kiska, It does look like Scotland! Gorgoeus place! I love the moss & lichen. Is there any way you can do a 'follow - up' to see what the little turquios plant is?
Pepper, Glad that you're OK & the storm was not tornado activity!
Deb, Your Ivy looks nearly covered up! :-O A fungus for sure! We have mushrooms everywhere here. My brothere's yard (in 1 corner) is full. I had to laugh at him, tho...He thought if he mowed them over that that would take care of them! LOL I had to explain...
Mornin' Marsue!!! :D

Well...gotta run. I'll be back this after noon w/ the trivia.

"see"ya then! :D
Joey

Kyle Petty on his annual charity run.