Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
music2keep wrote:
Hellluuuu! :D Good morning to you all! :D Right now we have a temp of 63°, but it will change once the fog raises.Gonna be a scorcher, but I'm so thankful that it's not a repeat of last year!
At Dublin...
Clear: 66°F
Feels like: 66°F
Barometer: 30.2 in
Dewpoint: 64°
Humidity: 94%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 0 mph
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
UV Index: 0 Low

Marylyn, Hope all is well w/ you this morning. Hope that the trees hold up! Take care!
Sharon, You did a fine job on those chairs! :-O What a great find! ;D I see the new chair you ordered is well liked by Everyone! ;) I hope you get to sit in it! :D
Sidney, I'm glad that TF is alright, but racoons & chicks don't go together! I could loan her Jack, if he road in a car, but I can't even get him to the vet! I have to walk him there. He hasn't killed a racoon, but he's killed 2 groundhogs. I love it when he brings me presents...NOT! Maybe I'll just loan her my 22 rifle.
Deb, Absolutely Love your walkway! Very Pretty! :D
E_B, What a shame about the power going out! What a Bummer! He would have be so good! THat is a 1950-something truck, but what is the make? Definitely an antique! ;)
Kelli, You & Marylyn are so funny! :D We love baseball, too, but I don't think we're so "hard core"! ;) LOL
Kiska, Love the little moose frolicking in your yard! So cute! :D And the boots look rather neat.
Celia, Love the Iceberg (Gorgeous!!) And a really good pic of the hummer! :D
Marsue...I kissed the little chubby neck & all I could do was laugh, cuz he was giggling so much! ;)
Hi!! Rann!! (((waving))) :D

The answer to the trivia is...C
In 1960, Tiros 1 was launched into space.

Today's trivia is...
Which wave has the shortest wavelength?
a) AM radio waves
b) Microwaves
c) Visible light
d) X rays

Have a Great Day! :D
Joey