Photo by Melody

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 1 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
rannveig wrote:
Good morning :-)

Jackie - Wonderful photos from your hike. The lake is wonderful :-) Must have been a fun trip. That's what we'd call a "nature pearl" - you're lucky to have one so close to your home. Thanks for your concern - I've been very resbonsible and haven't injured any parts so far, and don't intend to. I take lots of breaks ;-) Especially with the heatwave we've had for the past days. lol

It's cloudy this morning, "only" 60°F and almost calm. Great day to work in the garden :-)

Kelli - interesting bike - I've seen one with one kiddie addition but not two. Beautiful photo.

Marylyn - Thanks - I think it will ;-) I'm so happy to get rid of some of that grass - less for me to mow ;-) Interesting about the bike traveling family ....... what a great experience for the kids.

marsue - Sounds like you had fun - you can always count on interesting conversation topics when gardeners get together ;-) lol Sorry it's so hot there .....

It's a 3 day weekend here - sort of like Labor Day weekend, lots of people on the move. It's the last big travel weekend of the summer ...... we won't be going camping, might go on a day trip, nothing decided yet.

The roses are loving this warm weather we've had :-)

Hope you have a great day!

Rann