Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 1 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
rannveig wrote:
Wow hummerlou those are spectacular clouds :-) I've seen them here, but that is a fantastic photo of them :-)

Celia - hope your back feels better real soon! Google earth is pretty cool :-) If you'd been able to pronounce those names I'd been surprised ;-) LOL

Kiska- wonderful photo. It's starting to get dark here too :-( At midnight it's almost completely dark ...

marsue - Have fun at the DG meeting :-) Very pretty yarrow.

Sidney- very pretty plants :-) Love the Copperleaf. So unusual :-)

It's 76°F in the shade now ..... we had a very light drizzlin of rain earlier, but now the clouds are getting thinner so there's some sunlight filtering through ...... I'm trying to work in the garden and it's just too hot ....... It feels really nice when I'm not moving though ;-) lol I'm a heat wimp, I admit it. LOL

This is what I've been working on for the past 2 weeks or so. It's slowly progressing since my strength doesn't allow me to work on it for very long at a time. It's turned into a lava excavation project - wasn't expecting to be using a broom so much. lol I'm putting a paved walkway there when I'm done with the excavation.

Rann

This message was edited Aug 1, 2008 4:29 PM