Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 1 by kwanjin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kwanjin

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
kwanjin wrote:
Kiska, I have one of thtose and I sat on it all day yesterday! LOL Dr. gave me prescrips for an anti-inflammatory, a muscle relaxer and a painkiller. I'm sorry, I can't take all of those. I took the anti-inflammatory and left it at that. It feels much better today.

Sidney, your flowers are pretty. I know what they all are except the pink edged leaves on the upper right. What's that one?

Everyone has pretty pics and fun things happening.

Rann, those names are a mouthful for we here in the States! LOL I sounded them out but still not sure of pronunciation. Did I mention I Google Earthed your location? I know where you are on a map but it's different when you see it from space.

Callie looked like she was saying, "Come on! Get it over with! I have things to do!"

85°F with 98º for later. I can't wait until we get central air installed. This evaporative cooler is annoying to run. Our outside water leaks and that means when we turn on the water for the cooler, it runs all over the patio and wastes LOTS of water. We can't afford that in the desert. We won't be able to get the C/A until next spring.
Feels like: 85°F

Barometer: 29.8 in ↑
Dewpoint: 43°
Humidity: 23%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 11 mph SE
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
UV Index: 2 Low

Buckthorn berries ripening.