Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: June Daily Weather II, Weather Abounds!!!, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: June Daily Weather II, Weather Abounds!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of  June Daily Weather II, Weather Abounds!!!
music2keep wrote:
Helloooo! I'm back! :D We have had an awefully Hot 4 days. It's been 100° on my deck 4 days in a row. Of course the shade says 93°, which is way too hot for this time of year. I've been trying to keep the potted plants alive. I really hate to water the beds this early, but that's what I've been doing. I had to move my poor tomatoes to a more shaded spot to save them.
Dyson, I hope you didn't get that bad weather Saterday.
Sharon, Gary is in my prayers.
Sidney, Your Coleous! They could not be any prettier! :) Are you finished with work, yet?

Awesome pics, everybody!

Rann, I am impressed w/ the Viking Longhouse and do hope they rebuild.
Se_eds, Hope that you get some relief tomorrow! We got some rain this evening...sending it your way! :D
Kelli, Awesome, as always! :D I really cannot express how wonderful the walks are that you take us on...Thanks.
Kiska, That looks like a scene from a book that I've (JW) got. ;) Love it! :D

I would send you all a pic of JW in his new little pool, but I can't. His swimming trunks were too tight (12 months size), so to save a diaper he went "bare bottomed". I will tell you this....I have never heard him just sit in one spot & giggle before! :D

The answer to the trivia is...A
A severe freeze in central and northern Florida caused about $2.2 billion of damage in December 1983.

Stay Cool!
Joey