Photo by Melody

Weather: June Daily Weather Blooms abound! , 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: June Daily Weather Blooms abound!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather  Blooms abound!
marsue wrote:
Everyone please remember to keep Celia and her family in your thoughts and prayers--her family laid their mother to rest this afternoon.

Joey: I love that photo--so pretty! I am going to say "D" on the trivia because by the time one hears a "freight train" there is definitely a tornado already on the ground--forget about the "developing tornadic situation"! (I know this from personal experience.) I suppose you could say my DH is the "Rose King"--at least he knows a rose when he sees one and he isn't so sure about any other kind of flower! LOL It was his idea for us to get all these roses but you-know-who is the one who does most of the caring for them. He will deadhead them but I have to pick off the leaves when they get blackspot and I spray them for aphids, etc., etc. I have decided that we have enough roses for now--LOL
Deb: welcome back--looking forward to seeing some vacation photos!
Marylyn: glad the big bunny is doing well--bless her heart!
Rann: Yes, "township" is most certainly a real word! I used to work for a construction company named "Township Builders". LOL Wow--a polar bear! I can understand why "they" decided to put him down.
Adina: I'm glad you'll be able to take your plants with you to the new house. That makes the move even more exciting! (We won't tell your DH--LOL)
Sharon: thanks for the compliment on Gypsy. That's a pretty flower of yours, too. The succulents you sent me are doing well. Is it okay to leave them in the morning sunshine or do they need shade?

It's hot here, too! 89 at 6:19 p.m. It has been alternately cloudy and then clear several times today but we didn't get any rain from those clouds. I watered the flowers this morning and then it clouded up and I though it was going to rain but no such luck. I told y'all I would be asking for rain come summer--I just didn't think it would happen this early in the summer! It's unseasonably hot here.

Y'all remember that fountain my DH said he would make for me? Well, here it is! LOL