Photo by Melody

Weather: June Daily Weather Blooms abound! , 1 by Marylyn_TX

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Marylyn_TX

In reply to: June Daily Weather Blooms abound!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather  Blooms abound!
Marylyn_TX wrote:
Yikes, Kelli!! I don't know who the "NPS Rangers" are, but judging by all of the barbed wire on that fence, the owners are pretty serious about keeping them out!

Thanks for all of the prayers. :-) All 4 of my wisdom teeth were impacted, too, and were yanked when I was 28. The oral surgeon was telling me apologetically that Joy's cheek was likely to be swollen and bruised afterwards, and there was a possibility that, if the tooth is too close to the nerve, that side of her mouth could be numb for a while. Yep... I looked like a chipmunk for quite some time after my surgery, couldn't eat solid food for 6 weeks, and half of my mouth was numb for 6 months, so I totally understood! My little sister had hers pulled a few months after mine and was eating hamburgers the next day... I've never quite forgiven her for that! LOLOL Hopefully my little JoyJoy's recovery will be more like my sister's than like mine! :-)

Here is Browser, one of our Christmas kitties. He likes to eat and drink lying down, the lazy thing. If the water is too low to reach without standing up, he tips it towards him. It is VERY funny to watch!