Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: June Daily Weather Blooms abound! , 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: June Daily Weather Blooms abound!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather  Blooms abound!
MySharona wrote:
Thanks for the new thread Sidney! I love your Coleus’!

We’ve had company this weekend and oh my … has it been HOT. The miserable summer type of heat is here. Accck! LOL!

Ric – Wow! Great picture!
Celia – Congratulations on the paid off truck! That’s reason enough for a celebration! LOL!
Adina – Your house looks wonderful! You’re so lucky to have all the wildflowers surrounding your new home. I’ve never seen campanula, love the color!
Joey – JW is getting bigger and bigger! He is just too cute! Beeeeyouteeful bloom! I think it was Carol that hit in 1954.

We had a storm move through, but I still hear thunder in the distance. I was at the movie theater when it came through. Thought it was Indiana Jones playing in the theater next to us LOL! We received .5" of rain. No complaints...we need rain badly.

Now
Through 515 PM...slow moving showers and isolated thunderstorms continue to develop over northeast Florida. The heaviest showers will move into areas near Jennings...Oleno State Park...Newberry...Archer and Fort Caroline. The showers have a slow drift to the east at 5 to 10 mph. Expect...brief gusty winds...heavy downpours of rain and cloud to ground lightning strikes with thunderstorms activity.

88.5 °F / 31 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 57 °F / 14 °C
Wind: 1.0 mph / 1 km/hfrom the SSE
Wind Gust: 7.8 mph / 12 km/h
Pressure: 29.97 in / 1014.8 hPa (Falling)
Heat Index: 89 °F / 32 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 6 out of 16

Feels much more hot and humid than WX says. It just started sprinkling again. Here is my poinsettia at 1 month after cutting back.