Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

African Violets and Gesneriads: A New May Blooms Thread, 1 by bmedel

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bmedel

In reply to: A New May Blooms Thread

Forum: African Violets and Gesneriads

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of A New May Blooms Thread
bmedel wrote:
Makshi that is a great picture!! I'm so glad you posted it along with the name! I dug one of these up at an old house and transplanted it here at mine but I didn't know what it was!! I will have to look for seeds on it at the end of the season and see if I can copy you and grow more!

Kim your pictures are awesome, I got a kick out of your "posing" them (good idea!) and they look beautiful!

Susan your purple grouping was really pretty too, your doing great with those streps aren't you??

Big plans in the works for the long weekend ..... one of which is flying in a little six seater plane to the back country wilderness of Idaho and staying in a cabin for a couple of nights, my DD is forcing me to do this :-) with her and we better come back safe and sound on that tiny plane!!!

I have a baby Space Dust that I grew from leaf giving it's first bloom.... I haven't seen this bloom in nearly a year so it's a sight to behold!! I've shared several of these baby Space Dust plants so I hope everyone that has gotten one gets some blooms soon too!!!

~Brenda

edited to say I'd like to give David A squeeze too Kim!! Mercy what a cutie. LOL Lin I agree both David's have their pluses but David A voice is extraordinary!! They will both be big stars! A Idol is the only TV show I watch! :-)

This message was edited May 21, 2008 10:18 AM