Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Florida Gardening: Chit Chat... Everyone welcome. Part 22, 1 by fleurone

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright fleurone

In reply to: Chit Chat... Everyone welcome. Part 22

Forum: Florida Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Chit Chat... Everyone welcome. Part 22
fleurone wrote:
Yes it is Elaine :)

Have some other agastaches (sp) and salvias budding so looking forward to those. And taking pictures of course. :)

We had the sprinklers on last night and this morning the lawn care guy came and sprayed ( for bugs and broad leaf weeds in the lawn ) .I thought oh goodie now he has sprayed we have to water again within 48 hours so I get an extra watering session this week. I went out to lunch today with an Aunt and promised her some baby brugs I had grown from seeds and some other bits and pieces. Went to get them for her and all my baby brugs and mg's and some other plants have bad burn marks . Then I realised it must have been the spray this morning carried on the breeze ...ack.

Need to find out what they are using , also not happy with the lawn care/mowing edging lot. Anything that is hanging they chop it off, I did have a lovely variegated specimen agave that now has squared ended leaves, I actually pulled it up from the garden and potted it this week . . It really bugs me you would think they would have the sense to know which areas need edging and if a plant is draping elegantly , it is meant to be so