Photo by Melody

Weather: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather III,  Rebirth Begins, Even in the North
MySharona wrote:
Dyson - It's Dark here!
Celia – I just love your tulips! I’ve never seen chives bloom, post a picture when they are please!
Rann – Happy first day of Summer! I hope it’s a mild one this year (if that’s a good thing).
Deb – Love your little forest! Very pretty J I can’t wait to see your garden in bloom!
Se_eds – You had what I consider the perfect day! Temps in the 70’s and lows in the 50’s!TF – I never thought about the “livestock feed”. You hear about everything else. I always buy form our local farmers and use my own veggies as well. I can’t wait to bite into a homegrown tomato! LOL! I’ve got about 20 baby bell peppers coming in, my cucumbers and eggplant have blooms.
E_B – That’s so sad about the hawk. I hope he heals soon. How did your daughter team do in the game? You can tell she’s very pretty, even with a helmet! How is your son doing with the knee injury? (Was it your son?) That's quite a temp pattern you've got going.

66.6 °F / 19 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 91%
Dew Point: 64 °F / 18 °C
Wind: 1.0 mph / 1 km/hfrom the North
Wind Gust: 6.7 mph / 10 km/h
Pressure: 30.09 in / 1018.8 hPa(Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Mostly Cloudy 900 ft / 274 m
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 20 ft / 6 m

Today
Partly cloudy and breezy with a 20% chance of showers. High 76. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 25 mph.

My Fuschia has a couple of blooms.