Photo by Melody

Weather: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather III,  Rebirth Begins, Even in the North
music2keep wrote:
Mornin'! All! :D It's a nifty 57° w/ the sun shining! :D We may get some "intermittent" sprinkles today.
At Dublin...
Cloudy: 57°F (they must be in a fog! :D )
Feels like: 57°F
Barometer: 30.2 in
Dewpoint: 54°
Humidity: 88%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 3 mph N
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM

Dyson, It sure is good to have you back! I hope that the sun is shining for you by now! :D
Sharon, Your Lady Margaret is really filling out & looking Great! DH bought me that little flower & a few more at Lowe's the other day. On the label it said "Cobweb", Sempervivum arachnoideum, cv. 'Cebenese'. I had a feeling that that little plant had gotten mislabelled. So, I went to get it ID'd & sure enough! it was. I now know that it's proper name is Monanthes brachycaulaon, it's in the Crassulaceae family. I can't wait to get it repotted! I have several more to repot, so I'm thinkin' it will be an all afternoon affair! :D
Deb, Your Hosta is looking Great! All but one of mine have started to come up & I suppose I need to go take some pics of them.
TF, That is a really cute 'chickie'! Do they get really large? And doesn't the larger ones have larger eggs? :D Love the Jombo size. :) They are better for baking! :D How are you feeling?
Kiska, Sorry to hear that you found some lizards down there, but I have a feeling that it didn't slow you down very much! :D And the eels! :-O 'Love the contrast in the pics, but my fave? -- I love them all! And the veranda! WOW!
Kelli, Garrett says that you 'Rock'! He loves orange & green! BTW! We have a very small, but growing fast - Wisteria! :D
Marsue! They are on their way to my house! :D

The answer to the trivia is...B
Light from the sun takes about 8 minutes to reach the earth.

Today's trivia is...
Q.What is the jet stream?
a) The cloudy trail left by jets
b) Strong upper atmospheric winds
c) A river in Montana
d) A rock band name

Have a great day! :D
Joey