Photo by Melody

Wildlife: Heidi Chronicles: Can't Be Long Now, Can It?, 1 by DreamOfSpring

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DreamOfSpring

In reply to: Heidi Chronicles: Can't Be Long Now, Can It?

Forum: Wildlife

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Heidi Chronicles: Can't Be Long Now, Can It?
DreamOfSpring wrote:
Incidentally, we received 2 cans of frosting of vanilla frosting in one of the shower gifts. Haven't opened them yet. Still have quite a stash of gift items we haven't used yet. The cupcakes in the above pics were from a pack of 2 I picked up at the deli while shopping on Fri evening. I was thinking about getting some cake mix to make some cupcakes to go with the frosting. Even considered using some as a sandwich filling instead of peanut butter. Then we discovered this nifty treat idea...

This is Dennis with one of the cupcakes. He likes for me to hold it for him so he can lick the frosting off - I'm a convenient food dispenser, but my arm got tired so I put it down in his dish. That caused the frosting to get all over the cat food. Turns out, frosted cat food is one of his favorites, and since you can't eat the frosting without the cat food, he ended up eating a bunch of healthy food with his frosting - ding, which caused an idea to go off in my head. What if I make cat food and frosting balls?