Photo by Melody

Weather: April Daily Weather, What a beautiful world Spring Brings!, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: April Daily Weather, What a beautiful world Spring Brings!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather,  What a beautiful world Spring Brings!
marsue wrote:
I'm away from this thread for less than 24 hours and look what y'all have done--you have really been "chatting it up". LOL
BP, how long did it take you to answer all those posts? LOL
pepper: I am here and alive and well. We had some mild thunderstorms but they were over in a short while. Clearing up somewhat today but more rain on the way for tomorrow. :o((
Kelli: beautiful Thanksgiving cactus--and I agree--call the holiday what it is!!
Sidney: funny story about the guy who "stole the stink"! Beautiful amaryllis!!
Sharon: as usual you get the best photos of the sunrise and sunset.
Celia: you are in big trouble with me--you never told me your brother has a house on the beach. I'm stowing away in the trunk of your car when you go visit with him in June! LOL
Kiska: from the mountains of Alaska to the beach in Mexico! How wonderfully warm it will be there! Take lots of pictures and have a great time!
Joey: JW is not only cute as he can be but smart, too! Reading, already--LOL
TF: you should open your own petting zoo and charge admission! Ever thought of that? LOL

This is all we saw of the sun yesterday and it has not made an appearance so far today. We are currently at 58º heading for 64º (maybe). edited to say: sorry about the fuzzy photo

This message was edited Apr 1, 2008 7:31 AM