Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!
marsue wrote:
Celia: pretty photo of your mom (although the copyright covered her face)
No itchy heads here, Marylyn, but don't be too upset about the little bunny having head lice. If a child attends day care or school these days they will almost certainly come in contact with head lice. You are correct in treating the big bunny, too, and be sure to wash not only their bedding but their recently-worn clothing and their coats/jackets, etc. Also, any afghans or blankets which they wrap up in while lying around the house. My two youngest boys got head lice when they were in elementary school back in the 70's and I was horrified, not to mention embarrassed. However, we all lived over it and when I finished washing and cleaning, my entire house was probably sterile! LOL The only thing that wasn't scrubbed was the ceiling--a slight exaggeration, of course, but you get the point. LOL
Rann: how cute--such a precious picture of you!
Another gorgeous rose, Joey. I'm guessing "B" for the trivia answer.
Love the snow-covered berries, Kiska, but what is the shiny green thing in the lower center of the photo?
Kelli; I can understand why legend has it that the Santa Ana winds make people irritable. I don't like windy weather, either. It keeps one from enjoying an otherwise beautiful day outdoors.

Today: A few showers this morning with overcast skies during the afternoon hours. High near 50F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. (We haven't had any rain so far today but I am certain it will be here soon.)
Tonight: Cloudy. Low 36F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

Another "old family photo" LOL