Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!
music2keep wrote:
Good Mornin' All! :D We have a temp of 25° & it's Dyson Dark at the moment (OK, I got side tracket w/ my e-mails! ). All is quiet in the house as I sit here sipping my coffee (3rd cup),waiting for DH to get home from work & Garrett has left for school...
At Dublin....
Friday
Partly Sunny
High: 52°
Low: 30°
Increasing clouds with a chance of lt. rain/snow late

Hope Everyone had a Wonderful Valentines day! :D
Thanks everybody for the Awwww's :D
Love the old pics! :D They are all Great!
Rann? is that you? in the ice cave? :D
Juri, Your mom sure is a beautiful lady.
Deb, I would really liked to see the face of your brother...such a cute shot! :D It looks like he is so wrapped up in playing! :D
E_B, I love your favorite place! So peaceful! (and gorgeous, as always)
Kiska, Your hobby is turning out Great! :D You are doing such marvelous things! :D
Sharon, JW was in his high chair playing w/ all his teething rings....having a hoot! :D LOL He didn't know which one to attack 1st! :D
KW? Could that pic been taken around 1970/1971? I remember those short skirts! LOL
Marsue, Your dad was certainly a handsome fella! The rose...a single cut long stem...I don't have a name for it. (from the flower shop)

The answer to the trivia is...
The Tropopause is the upper boundary of the troposphere, which is usually characterized by an abrupt change in temperature.

Todays trivia is...
In late October of 1991, a costly, deadly, yet unnamed hurricane formed off the New England coast. This later was dubbed:
a) Hurricane Jane Doe
b) The Perfect Storm
c) Hurricane X
d) The storm that wasn't

Have a Great Day!
Joey