Photo by Melody

Weather: February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!
MySharona wrote:
Joey – That is a saw palmetto. Personally, I can’t stand them. They are everywhere here and extremely difficult if not impossible to get rid of. They are the homes of the “palmetto bug”. Yuck. The plants seem to be fine. Whew! I’m going with A on the trivia as well. JW is Adorable!! He is really concentrating on something!
Marylyn – The “gold” sunset picture shows the intracoastal waterway bridge. It’s the only entrance and exit for the island.
Kiska - That’s a huge jump in temp for you! Feels downright balmy outside, huh?! LOL!
Kelli – About the Santa Ana winds…I thought they occurred only 2-3 times a year, but it seems more often. What causes it…ummm…them?
E_B – That beach picture was taken in November. It’s a little cool for the natives especially when we get a Nor’easter blowing through. I think you would be quite comfortable in those conditions! Your idea of “fairly decent shots” = my idea of “Whoa – beautiful pictures”! And they are background! LOL!
Yuri – I 2nd Marylyn – Your Mom was beautiful and I love the background.
Kiska – Are you going to sell your treasures on-line? I love the glass heart!

47.1 °F / 8 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 29 °F / -2 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 30.30 in / 1026.0 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 2500 ft / 762 m
Scattered Clouds 25000 ft / 7620 m
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 20 ft / 6 m

Tonight
Mostly clear. Areas of frost and patchy fog late in the night. Low 37. Light winds becoming southwest 5 mph after midnight.

Yikes - must get the succulents covered. I don't want to take the chance of 2 nights of minor freezes for my babies.

I have a couple of pictures to post...this is White Ghost and it's bloom (which is a little stinky)