Photo by Melody

Weather: February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!
MySharona wrote:
Dyson – Glad your pipes didn’t burst! Your new dog sounds like she’s keeping you busy and out of trouble! LOL!
Kiska – Prissy is going to be staying at a friend’s house while we are in your neck of the woods. Thanks for the link to the race. Very interesting and I love the term First Dog!
Deb – I’m cracking up! Too funny! Dyson’s been talking about his new dog, but won’t give up and details! I think her name is “new dog”! LOL!!
Pepper – I hope all is well in your area. Sounds like a rough day, one that I can’t imagine.
E_B – LOL!! The water is still cold, but come on down! We’ve had fog white outs like that. Pretty, but scary too.
Rann – Did you loose any seedlings? You’ve had some strong winds, be careful. Your new Phals are gorgeous! Makes me want more too! LOL! They make for a pretty view from the window. Don’t feel bad about the windows – ours have a light coating of pollen on them now. Mine live outside all the time from Spring – Fall (unless we receive any really bad weather). They are inside in the winter when the temps are below 55*, above they go out until the temp begins to drop.
Karrie – Glad the cast is coming off! See you in the afternoon…uh your morning!

53.1 °F / 11.7 °C
Overcast
Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 50 °F / 10 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 30.18 in / 1021.9 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 4900 ft / 1493 m
Overcast 25000 ft / 7620 m
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 20 ft / 6 m

Today
Patchy fog early in the morning. Mostly cloudy. Becoming breezy. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 72. Southeast winds increasing to 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Sunset going over the intracoastal last night.