Photo by Melody

Weather: February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February Daily Weather#2, Spring is just around the corner!
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning All! :D It's a nippy 14° here in the "finally calm" woods! I thought that the wind would never die down yesterday! Whew! The sun is out, but rather frrriggggiddd.
At Dublin...
Clear: 14°F
Feels like: 0°F
Barometer: 30.3 in
Dewpoint: -6° ! (what does this mean?)
Humidity: 36%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 11 mph W
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
WIND CHILLS BELOW ZERO THIS MORNING... .ARCTIC AIR POURED INTO THE AREA OVERNIGHT. COMBINE THIS WITH THE WIND THIS MORNING... AND WIND CHILLS WILL BE BELOW ZERO.
48,000 folks (in Va) are w/out power this mornin! :-O

Ric, I think that we are supposed to get the same exact weather that you are getting...Stay warm!
Sharon, at least you have something to mow! :D I had company, too! He is sooooo sweet! ;)
kwanjin & Karrie. Welcome! :D
Kiska, If you don't drive a deisel how do you plug in a regular vehicle? Are they set up (up there) when you buy them for that? Down here the deisel engines are, but not the rest. Tell me a little about the diptheria serum run to Nome. Sounds interesting...was it way back in the day?
When Pepper & Ric! You all are freezing me! LOL You're killin' me! :D
E_B, Looks as if you had some "white out conditions" too! Your pics are rather similar to Sally's! :-O
Sidney! Beautiful! Coleus! Thanks for the new thread! :D All your hard work is definitely paying off. But if you're like me...it doesn't seem like work. :)
Deb, Your neighbor has a gorgeous Camellia!
Marsue, the rose isn't fake. I just got lucky w/ that shot!
Kelli, The Wild Cucumber fruit looks deadly! Kinda like a Datura pod! :-o Only I'm guessing that the Cucumber pod is larger...And glad that the tooth is better...for more hiking! :D Love those pics! :D
Adina, I hope that the contractors can match the stucco color! I like it!

The answer to the trivia is...A
The Island of Java, in Indonesia, has thunderstorms occurring an average of 322 days a year.

Todays trivia is...
Which state sees the most tornadoes in an average year?
a) Florida
b) Oklahoma
c) Kansas
d) Texas

Have a Great Day! All!
Joey

Tulips! :D