Michigan Gardening: Are ya'll ready for S-N-O-W?part 4, 1 by Loon

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Loon

In reply to: Are ya'll ready for S-N-O-W?part 4

Forum: Michigan Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Are ya'll ready for S-N-O-W?part 4
Loon wrote:
It was actually nice here today. The sun was shining. Hubby cleared the drive without much trouble on his tractor. I will post a pic I took of him. The snow plow must have come by three or four times. They got my road cleared really well. We drove into town and went out for lunch and it was fine in town. 23 was clear and dry and all the businesses had their lots plowed. I was impressed. You can tell the people up here are ready for anything and don't let a little snow stop them from doing what needs to be done. We did not get our mail though. We called the post office and they said the big mail truck couldn't get in with the mail to deliver because of the weather. I guess we'll get it tomorrow.

Delta college finally cancelled school for the whole day instead of just till noon. I'm so glad my DIL didn't have to try to drive down there. I get the impression that it was much worse south of us.

I made a nice big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup. It was just that kind of day. It was good!!

Love the pics everyone is posting!!

Brenda