Photo by Melody

Weather: February Daily Weather - Spring is around the corner!, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: February Daily Weather - Spring is around the corner!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February Daily Weather - Spring is around the corner!
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! :D We have 1/2" of frozen rain! But it is already warming up, so I don't think it will get much worse.
At Dublin...
Cloudy: 32°F
Feels like: 26°F
Barometer: 30 in
Dewpoint: 30°
Humidity: 93%
Visibility: 4 miles
Wind: 7 mph E
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM

Ric, Glad this "stuff" missed ya! So ... you had a "drunk" outside. Well thank goodness he had the sanity to pull over!
Rann, Glad to have you back! :D Sounds as if you have been very busy! But you have been sorely missed! Those are some Gorgoeus wavy clouds! :-O And LOL on the "guy thing", but I think that males in this country would turn up their noses....on the other hand, if one is starving...who knows what you would eat! :D
Dyson! There you are! How's it going?
Sharon, Thanks for the new thread...is Sidney having puter difficulty? And I think that Phil will see his shadow! (according to our channel 6 weather team). :D And LOL at Prissy! :D I can hear the snorting! :D
Kelli, That is some kind o contrast there in the lake & stream! It is really nice to see things flowing w/ water! :D I feel sure that it tickled you, since that is where you like to hike. :D Thanks for sharing! :D And the Aloe is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! Wow!

The answer to the trivia is...C
Ancient Romans noticed the year's hottest days coincided with the Dog Star being near the Sun in the sky.

Todays trivia...
Occasionally you can see a vertical ray of light above a rising or setting Sun. This called a:
a) Sun spot
b) Sun dog
c) Sun pillar
d) Solar halo

Have a Great Day!
Joey