Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Vines and Climbers: any centrosema virginianum growers out there?, 1 by Gourd

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gourd

In reply to: any centrosema virginianum growers out there?

Forum: Vines and Climbers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of any centrosema virginianum growers out there?
Gourd wrote:
Oh, Sadie is a cutie, yeah, they sleep right next to me if they can help it.

they are not lap dogs each one weighs over 100 lbs.. 106 and 104 were the last weigh ins.. although they are on diet dog food too, he lost a little weight with that food, but Dusty the female has not lost an ounce.. it seems it's just as hard for us females to lose weight.. lol

She's had some surgeries too, so she cannot excercise.. so, she is on pain meds all the time.. and we hang around each other.

I actually bought them their own leather couch at a thriftstore in CA so they could sleep on that, it was low and she could climb up on it, it is located in our bedroom next to our bed. Sometimes Harley beats her to the couch and he takes up all the room, so I have to help her get on our bed.

It is like having a third person sleeping there, very uncomfortable, but she tries to stay at the feet. The vets here are really great, they also treat horses and all kinds of farm animals.

When we got here, her back knee almost gave out and she was litterally draging her self.. well, they gave her injections that they give horses and she gets around really well now. Not great, but enough to have a life...

We had three, the oldest passed away about two years ago, and it still kills me to think about my Rocketman..

Here's my baby girl Dusty (she's Harley's sister)