Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Garden Friend, courtesy of another forum's gardener, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: Garden Friend, courtesy of another forum's gardener

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Garden Friend, courtesy of another forum's gardener
77sunset wrote:
Hello all. I am wandering around the forums and am glad you like my pot man. I saw him on one of the American threads. I hope the person does not mind that I used the idea. I too love quirky things in the garden. It's a cheaper way to add touches rather than buy some expensive thing with no personality. I will have the dog out there soon when the glue dries.
Hubby is kind enough to drill holes when I need them in pots. He also lets me use his glue etc when I need to.
Well that's only fair after all, because I let him walk in the garden as long as he stays on the paths.
I have a couple of sunflowers out there made from old car radiator fans tied to steel posts and sprayed . There is a car muffler and exhaust pipe planted out there too. Hubby laughed when I grabbed it at the tip , but I notice he has been eying it off because our car exhaust pipe will need replacing soon
Must go or the washing will never get done. Happy day all.
From one of my fairies and me. The fairies keep an eye on everything for me. Jean.